- Rain-X has made the wiper pairings for your vehicle. Please visit the Rain-X brand store by clicking the Blue link above and go to wiper blades, and Latitude Water Repellency Pairs to find your pair.
- Water repelling coating - Rain‑X water repelling formula is applied to the windshield by the wiper blades and lasts for months. Frame Material: CompositeCheck price on
- Fit for U/J hook wiper arm. Easy installation and perfect fit, no need for awkward adapters. Solid quality at a low price. 1 Year warranty.
- Dual precision-tensioned steel springs, coupled with an asymmetrical wind spoiler, deliver uniform pressure distribution and better windshield contact, Conforms to windshield curve, eliminating wet sp...Check price on
- 17 Years Of Trusted Quality - High-quality Conventional Wiper Blades That Have Stood The Test Of Time, Meeting Or Exceeding All Original Equipment Manufacturers' Standards For Quality And Durability.
- Ease Of Installation - Comes Equipped With A Pre-installed J-hook Adapter For Easy Installation On Most Vehicles And Contains A Multi-adapter For Fitting Additional Wiper Blade Arm Types.Check price on
- Exclusive fx dual rubber resists heat and ozone deterioration and proven to last up to 40% longer than other premium wiper blades
- Patented beam design with shielded connector optimizes visibility even under extreme weather conditionsCheck price on
A good pair of windshield wipers provide visibility crucial for your safety on the road.
You may replace the 2013 Dodge Charger wiper blades with quality aftermarket options as soon as they lose shape. But be careful with the fitment.
Check out the right 2013 Dodge Charger wiper size for the driver, passenger side, and rear window (if equipped).